Outlaw Artisan Craft Show...

Hello,

I hope you're having a lovely bank holiday weekend. Today I went to Outlaw Craft Fair in Bristol. I was so excited about visiting to get inspired, see designer/makers that I love and discover new ones.


One designer whose stand I couldn't wait to visit was Charlotte Macey. I have been a fan of her work for years and have treated myself to her goodies in the past. It was lovely to finally see all her wonderful work in one place. It was great to talk to her too, she was as lovely as her products.
Of course I had to treat myself to some more items!

Charlotte Macey Designs

It was also exciting to discover new designer makers too. Anna Wiscombe was a really great find. I love her beautiful wooden creations. I spent ages deciding which meadow flowers to choose as they were all so gorgeous.

Anna Wiscombe

Upscutlery was another fab discovery. Sam Corfield, a wonderfully bearded man, creates brilliantly useful things out of recycled materials. There was bent folk egg cups, bent spoon coat hangers, so original and creative there was nothing else like it there. Just fab!

Upscutlery

Another makers work I loved was Rachael Rowe of Grace & Favour home her work turns everyday things into wonderful items, she takes inspiration from items like postcards, stamps and buttons to create wonderful home wares and stationery.

Grace & favour home

It was a fantastic event with such a lovely variety of stands. I treated myself to some goodies too, I was very aware of Sarah Hamilton's Just a Card campaign, so any stall who's work I loved I tried to buy at least a card from them! 






All in all a fab day,I met some really lovely people and I'm feeling super inspired to get going and hopefully, maybe have a stand there next year!

See you soon
xx