Experimenting with new ideas...

I've been trying out new techniques to get my designs onto fabric and paper.  A while ago I bought a screen printing set and thought that would be a fab way to print my designs. I used to screen print at uni but there they had all fancy machinery to get the designs onto the screen. I, however, hand drew the designs then used a blocking solution.



 So I set up my screen, the screen block always takes longer to dry than I think, so it took me a few days to get going properly.


I just love printing and the instant results. I also love the differences in each print, each has it's own individual quirks.


This is the results of the print on a greetings card, I really like it. I have some more ideas I'd like to try so watch this space.

Hope you're having a happy week.
See you soon
x