What I've been pinning this week...

... fresh from visiting Carole Baker's studio yesterday I have been busy pinning studios I would like to have over on Pinterest. Mine would have to be considerably smaller than Carole's (a tent would probably just fit in my garden) but still, I can dream!


you can follow my 'studio space' board here

Image Source
Look at this cute potting shed what a fantastic use of space.

Image source

Love these, they are so cute, I would be as happy as Larry working away in one of these!

Image Source
I am very lucky at present to have a craft room, but I have sooo much stuff I really need to have a good sort out. I also share it with my partner but I'm slowly (accidentally of course) taking over his side too. But I can always dream about having my own studio!


I would love to see your work spaces please share with me on facebook or Twitter.

See you soon
x