House and venue portraits...

Good morning,

Happy Monday! Monday doesn't half come round quickly. It's usually my day off in the week so I actually quite like them!

While doing my Spring Into Design challenge back in March, I stitched my parents home where I grew up and actually gave it as a gift to my Mum for Mother's day. This hatched a new idea to stitch house and venue portraits and offer this service for customers. So I thought I'd share with you some I have done so far:


This was a commission for a 40th birthday. I really enjoyed doing it and love the colour of the front door!






 I have always wanted to create a Lichfield inspired art work. So my stitched cathedral was perfect for that!




This was a stitched wedding venue I made as a gift for a lovely couple recently.


If you would like a house or venue portrait stitched they make great gifts for new homes, weddings and anniversaries. Prices start at £30 + P&P please do get in touch you can email me here

Have a great day
see you soon
xx