The Makery..

Hello,

Hope you're having a lovely bank holiday. I've come home to my parents' house for a couple of days.

I'm super excited as I have signed up to another couple of courses at The Makery in Bath. I went back in February to do a freehand machine embroidery workshop that I really enjoyed. You can read about it here. So I have booked up to go on two more (to be honest I wanted to book more but I as mentioned I'm back home with Mum and she has reined me in!)

Anywho, so the first one I've signed up to, is to learn to make a cushion cover.  Although I've done one like this before, I thought I best do another as a bit of a recap on how to sew with my machine as opposed to just machine embroidery.

Image taken from The Makery website

The second course I have signed up to is how to conquer zips and other scary techniques. I want to do this one so I can learn to make some cute purses and make-up bags with my designs on.

Image taken from The Makery website

If you would like to read more details about the workshops available at both their Bath and London shops you can do here.

Have you done any crafty workshops or courses recently, I'd love to know about them?

 See you soon
xx