Exciting plans...

Good Evening,

Well woop woop that's Monday nearly over! We are that little bit closer to Friday (yeay!)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I went home, back to Lichfield to celebrate a friends Hen Party. It was a pre-hen party, party as we are off to Spain in a couple of weeks to carry on the celebrations. WOO HOO!

While at home I was talking to my parents about my plans for next couple of years. I usually take on a fitness challenges ranging from 10ks to half marathons and this year in May I'm taking on a 'Fun' Triathlon - I haven't fully launched into my training yet but with just over 10 weeks to go I'll get going soon!!

 Anywhoo, as I usually take on fitness challenges I thought it would be a good idea for next year to take on a 'business' challenge! I hope to participate in my first ever trade show (ARGH!). This will encourage me to crack on with designing and actually MAKING products with my designs on (I've talked about it for long enough!). With this in mind Mum and I are going to Harrogate in April to visit The British Craft and Trade Fair to do some research. I've picked this one as it has a newcomers gallery, which sounds like a good place to start. We have booked a hotel and we plan to to make a girly weekend of it. I cant wait!


I love an inspirational phrase this is from pinterest

Have a marvellous week- I'm gonna get cracking with some printing :)
 
See you soon
xx