Textures from Malta...

Evening,

As I mentioned in yesterdays post I was lucky enough to go on a weekend away to Malta for Valentines. I have never been before and thoroughly enjoyed exploring the island. I was surprised by just how many British people were living and working there... everyone was extremely friendly and kind.

While there I used the opportunity to capture some photographs of patterns and textures both man made and natural.

In this post I would like to show you a selection of the textures that I saw:








 
I've done a digital mood board and then chosen a few of my faves to do digital colour swatches with.
 
I've ordered myself a beginners lino printing kit which I should receive next weekend, I can't wait to start experimenting with print in my work.
 
See you soon (hopefully with some interesting prints)
xx