Hello old friend...

Hello,
 
Well it's been a while hasn't it? My blog has become like an old friend who you haven't kept in touch with for a long time and the more times passes the harder it is to make the first move.
 
Well here I am, getting back in touch.. how are you?
 
I think the problem is sometimes when I set myself a challenge, like my A-Z challenge last year, it becomes like homework at school and when you know you HAVE to do something you don't want to.. it becomes a chore not something to enjoy. So I will finish the  challenge this year but in my own time in between other ideas that pop up along the way.
 
My creative flair has been rejuvenated by watching 'The Great Interior Design Challenge' did anyone else watch it? I thought it was fab and tuned in every evening to watch it. It really inspired me to get cracking and creating just for the love of it.
 
I have set myself a phrase to live by this year:
 
'Don't over think, just do'
 
I have a terrible habit of thinking my way out of things before even attempting them, this year I'm going to try and change this...!
 
So to get back creating again I am looking at the theme of Textures and have been pinning some of my faves on Pinterest take a peep here.
 
I have also returned today from a lovely trip to Malta where I have photographed some gorgeous textures I discovered while out exploring. I'll post some pics soon..
 
I'm going to try and blog more often and keep on going in my quest to be creative just for the joy of it :)
 
See you soon
xx