Wedding Stationery - The Spa Hotel, Royal Tunbridge Wells

Good morning,

I though I'd just stop by to show you my latest wedding stationery collection that I designed for a winter wedding for my best friend and her now husband <3

She was getting married at The Spa hotel in Royal Tunbridge Wells and wanted invitations that included the venue. Look no further than the bestie who is obsessed with stitching architecture!

The hotel is huge and very long! The kind staff at the hotel provided me with photographs to work from but I couldn't get a photograph that got the hotel all in, straight on! So with the help of my Dad and a few days tied to his desk drawing it out face on - I had my sketch to work from. (God bless parents!)



My Dad's Drawing
The Finished Stitch

The wedding Colours were Royal Blue and Silver so these were included to the invitations with the font.




Sam very kindly send me a photograph of when she first opened the invitations and I love it...


I had the stitch professionally framed up for the new Mr and Mrs Glover and gave it to them on their wedding day.




I had the honour of being Sam's Bridesmaid on the day too. It was such a wonderful wedding, the sun shone and the venue was gorgeous.

Thank you Mr and Mrs Glover for letting me design the invites for your big day. 

If you're getting married and would like to know more about my invitation packages please email me at hello@mayidesign.co.uk

See you soon
xxx