New Brewery Arts Workshop 17.02.2018

Good Evening and Happy Weekend,

Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday! I've had a lovely day teaching at New Brewery Arts in Cirencester. If you haven't been there before I highly recommend it. It's a fabulous place with artists working in their studios that you can go in and visit, a lovely craft shop and cafe and a huge selection of workshops, including my freehand machine embroidery one!

Today I had the pleasure of teaching 3 lovely ladies who had never really done freehand machine embroidery before. A lot of people think it's harder than it is but once you have mastered using your machine with out feed dogs the world is your oyster.





I started off by showing them how to set up the machines then hoop up their fabrics. After a short demo the ladies were cooking on gas starting by just getting a feel for it and then adding in splashes of colour with fabrics.


Don't you think they've done great? Each went away with a selection of sampler pieces, a finished stitch and hopefully an addictive new hobby!

If you'd like to Join me on one of my classes please take a look at my workshop page for up coming dates. 

Hopefully see you soon

xx