The Sunday Post - on an actual Sunday

Evening, I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post! I also cant believe it's SEPTEMBER - I hope I'm not the only one freaking out about this? 3 months until Christmas, how the dickens has that happened? I'm sure it's only just been!

Since my last post I have been a busy bee stitching lots of house and venue portraits and having exciting chats with more galleries with the possibility of supplying my work. More on that at a later date. I have also turned 30 (this is freaking me out nearly as much as the fact Christmas is only 3 months away)

Anyway while I pull myself together here is a little look at some of my recent work...






My 30th new years resolution is to update my blog more, even if it's a pic here and there or an artists work that I love! We will see! However, if I do continue to be a bit rubbish I am a lot more active over on my Facey-b page and Instagram so come say hello over there.

Anwhoo I'm off to finish my drawings for today so I can bagsy my place on the sofa for Poldark!

See you soon (next week, maybe?)
xx