{ The Sunday Post } The Lichfield Collection

Good morning,

The sun is shining in Wiltshire on this beautiful Sunday morning. I hope it is with you too.

Thought I'd pop by and show you the Lichfield collection that I have recently stitched for Emporium gallery in Lichfield. As you know if you've read my blog for a while, I grew up in Lichfield  and loved it but moved away about 4 years ago. Luckily my parents and friends still live there so I go back often to visit. So I was delighted when Emporium said they would stock my local stitches.

Lichfield Cathedral

Lichfield Guildhall

Erasmus Darwin's House, Lichfield

Cathedral Close Doorscape, Lichfiled

And two new ones:


Dr Johnson's Birthplace & Museum, Lichfield

Lichfield Registry Office


Selection of cards printed from the original stitches

So pop in if you're around and have a little peep in Emporium they really do have some fantastic art in there.

See you soon,
xx