{ The Sunday Post } Exciting times

Good morning,

Happy Weekend!

This week has been an exciting one, I posted two new designs off to the wonderful Top Of The Hill Gallery in Frome. I went there a few months ago and fell in love with their gallery. They are stocking an example of both a house portrait and venue portrait to take orders from. I'm really chuffed to have my work in there.









On another slightly more random note,
Does anyone else have the app Timehop on their phones?  I quite like it as it bring up statuses and photographs from Facebook over the last few years. Well yesterday this popped up on mine from four years ago....


I've always dreamt about having my own little craft business and this year I've really given it my all. I'm so excited my work is now stocked in The Merchant's House in Marlborough, Emporium Gallery in Lichfield and now Top of the Hill in Frome. This to me is such a huge step and I'm soooo happy. My 4 years-ago self would be super proud!  Here's to the last 3 months of 2016!

See you next week

xx

P.s Christmas is THREE MONTHS TODAY (how did that happen please?!) if you would like more info about house and venue portraits please go to the tab at the top of this page or email me at hello@mayidesign.co.uk