The Sunday Post (on a Monday)

Morning,

Happy bank holiday, Yipeee!

This week has been a busy one. I've been getting ready for my first craft fair with my new stitched work. I've been framing pieces and making a gazillion lists so I don't forget anything.

I've also been able to show a house portrait I completed a few weeks a go for a groom to give to his bride. What a lovely idea... 


I've also been stitching more mini pictures (because I think they're dead cute!)



The craft fair was upstairs in Lichfield guildhall, so on Friday I drove back to my parents house and spent the evening setting up how I wanted the stall to look. 

This is how it looked on the day...


I was really chuffed with how my stall looked and got lots of lovely compliments and sold a few things. More excitingly I got enquiries about my house and venue portraits which is just fantastic :) I had these as flyers out on my table...

If you're interested please get in touch you can see more examples of my work over on my facebook page. 

Have a fab bank holiday
see you soon,
xx