The Sunday Post...

Good morning,

I didn't do my Sunday catch up post last week as I was away for a few days in Northumberland for my birthday. My chap and I traveled up on Saturday via Tynemouth where I used to go on holiday every summer to see my Granny Bannany. It was lovely to go back there and the sun way shining which was even better. I made friends with a seagull, but I think to be fair, he was just after my fish and chips....


We then drove on up the coast to Rothbury where we stayed in a most beautiful B&B with wonderful views to look out on over breakfast.


We ventured into Alnwick where there was the most lovely buildings. 


Not forgetting the wonderful Alnwick castle where I was treated to lunch in the tree house restaurant...



It was a really fab weekend. It's definitely nice to get away and see what the UK has to offer. Northumberland really is a beautiful place.

Now I'm back I have got  a lot to do as it's just one week until my craft fair in Lichfield at the guild hall next Saturday. If you're around please pop in to say hello it's open from 10-4.


See you soon
x