Summer school..

Hello,

A few years ago (doesn't time fly?) I signed up for and took part in The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design, it was a really enjoyable course run by Rachael Taylor and Beth Kempton. Well, I heard they were running a summer school and  couldn't wait to sign up! It runs, I think, for about 6ish weeks and there are three briefs to complete. I couldn't believe when I found it was free.. what a cheeky bonus!  

The course started on Monday, you could choose from beginner, intermediate and advanced. I signed up to all three so I could choose which brief I fancied and maybe even try and complete all three! The first brief sounds exciting. We have a week and a half to complete it and upload it. So I will be beginning to research and doodle asap.

Been a busy old week (isn't it always) but going to set aside a couple of evening to really get my teeth into this project.

 Watch this space....

http://makeitindesign.com/summer-school/
 
 
See you soon
xx