Neglected blog...

Hello,

Thought I would do a bit of a different post today and tell you a little bit about what's been going on and why I have been neglecting my poor blog!

 I recently started a new job so just getting into the swing of things there and it's quite tiring learning so many new things! This has resulted in me being a little bit rubbish posting on my blog and not being as productive with my design work. Something I am going to try and rectify ASAP! 

I found this picture over on Pinterest and it kind of sums things up for me at the mo:

Source

I haven't been completely lazy though as I have signed up for a 10k run in Lichfield, which I have decided to do in aid of the Alzheimer's Society. So I've been training three times a week getting back to my former fitness and started doing Pilate's to try and help my running as I'm always riddled with injuries from sore knees, to feet to lower back! So thought Pilate's is what I need to strengthen up, in order to get the best out of my running!

Yesterday my T-shirt came through the post and I wore it out for my training run last night. I felt even more motivated knowing I'm running for a brilliant cause:

 
If you did want to know why Alzheimer's or maybe wanted to sponsor me please look here.
 
 
Anywho, this my vow that I am gonna do better and keep up to date with my blog and my designing.
 
See you SOON!!(I promise)
xx