A beautiful tin!

Hey Hey,

This weekend I went home back up to Lichfield. I really enjoy going home, I have lived in Lichfield since I was born and really do class it as my home, so when I go back I feel very relaxed and happy to see my friends and family.



Lichfield
 
 
This time when I went home my Mum had bought me a beautiful tin of shortbread biscuits. I am a sucker for a nice tin and this one, well, it's FAB! And not only is it wonderfully decorated but it is also filled with shortbread biscuits (yummy!!)
 
 
It is decorated with quirky illustrations of famous landmarks around Great Britain. My favourite is the Loch ness marathon with the Loch ness monster in a running number!  
 
The tins are sold in Marks and Spencer, but if you can't find one in your local branch its probably because my Mum has bought them all!
 
See you soon,
 
xx