Today my feature Friday blog post is about the wonderful Becky Peabody of  Dots and Spots. I absolutely LOVE this woman's work and have been following her blog for a number of years now. Her work incorporates gorgeous torn papers to create fantastic designs. She has such a unique style that I find is instantly recognisable.

 Becky has been kind enough on numerous occasions to offer me help and advice about setting up a small business, as she has done it herself.

She not only creates wonderful cards but also notebooks, mugs and so much more I urge you to take a look at her website here.







This week Dots and Spots has turned 5 years old and in celebration Becky is offering 25% off everything- to find out more click here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOTS AND SPOTS!
 
See you soon
 
xx

(If you would like to be featured email me here )