{ The Sunday Post } Looking to 2017

Good morning,

Can you believe there's only 5 more Monday's until Christmas? Which means there is only 6 more Monday's until the start of 2017! (Goodness me!)

One thing I would love to explore more in 2017 is wedding stationery using my venue stitches. The lovely couple would received a stitched portrait of their wedding venue and then I would create wedding stationery from the stitch.





I would love to know do you prefer the normal greeting cards style wedding stationery or so you like the post card style? I'm in the very early stages of thinking about this so would love any information or ideas!


Remember there's still time to order your house and venue portrait in time for Christmas If you would like more information please email me at hello@mayidesign.co.uk or fill in the contact form on the right hand side and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Each stitch comes in a simple black frame which measures 27.5 cm x 22 cm and the mounted picture measures 17 cm x 12 cm. Prices start from £35 + postage and packaging.


See you soon
x