The Sunday Post...

Good morning,

I've actually managed to do the Sunday Post on a Sunday.... go me!

This week I received a very special delivery. I received my Christmas cards back from the printers. YIPEEE! I used some of my favourite designs from last years Advent challenge


Aren't they fab (if I do say so myself) I'm super pleased!

The next job is to open up an Etsy shop. Something I've been thinking about for a long time. I think now is the perfect time to get cracking with it!

I've read a lot of tips about having an Etsy shop, the most important thing seems to be to have great photographs. I will be reading this fab book to get some top tips:



I also have treated myself to come Christmassy props to help style my photographs:


This week over on my instagram  I've also been recording what else has been going on.
I completed a fab house portrait with a purple front door - love it! I've also been embracing autumn. I adore all the beautiful rich colours.


So hopefully by next weeks Sunday post I'll have a plan for when I'm going to open my Etsy shop and have some great photographs of my products! Fingers crossed.

I hope you have a fantastic week and enjoy your Sunday.

See you soon
xx