WOO HOO I'm a winner...

Hello,

Last week I entered Lily & Mae's competition to win a selection of their wonderful goodies. To my surprise I got a notification pop up on twitter from Lily & Mae to say I had won. Cue excited squeak.




The goodies, which are part of the Vintage set, came beautifully packaged in a cute gift box sealed with a wax stamp (how fab!). Each item was individually wrapped in tissue paper. The package felt so special, with a hand written note from Lily & Mae's founder Nina Austin.







The products are gorgeous, such good quality I can't wait to use them. They will definitely make having my morning cup of coffee and drying up a lot more special! And I can't wait to send my first note card out! 



I urge you to take a look at their web page here and pick up some lovely Christmas pressies, I reckon you should treat yourself too.


Thank you Lily & Mae you have made me one very happy girl.

Have a good week, 

See you soon
xx