Tunisia

Happy Monday,

I have just returned from a lovely week in Tunisia. My partner has family over there, so we try and visit as often as we can. I love it, the way of life, the beaches, (the cakes) but mostly all the wonderful colours and patterns. 



We usually stay in Hammamet, it's beautiful. In the Medina there, there are so many gift shops each filled with decorative souvenirs. All the door are adorned with gorgeous decoration too.




 I took a sketchbook away with me and have been busily sketching and working on 'May I Design'. I'm in the process of doing a bit of a re-brand, which now I'm back, is all go, go, go!

I'm like a little duck at the moment; all calm on the surface but furiously paddling underneath the water, or in my case, I'm busily getting fabric samples and working out, what, when and how I'm going to launch 'May I Design' properly. 

I best get back to it...

Have a good week,
See you soon
xx