DAY THIRTY: DESIGN A DAY

Hello,

welcome to my final pattern :) and the final day of my 'design a day' challenge! It's been good fun and really got me thinking about my own design style and got my creating, which I have really enjoyed. I definitely recommend setting yourself a challenge as it really good way to get the cogs working!

 
Doing this challenge has made me constantly look for new design ideas and motifs!
 
 
 
I will now try and divide my patterns into collections and add in co-ordinating designs. Which I might try and do as a weekly challenge upload a new collection each week! We will see!
 
Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog thank you so much for taking the time! I will now go back to trying to post weekly, with a mixture of what inspires me and my current work!
 
See you soon
 
xx