Happy New year (better late then never!!)


Hiya,

I hope 2012 has treated you all well so far. It's definitely been a productive one for me. I have been catching up on my Surface pattern work and loving every minute of it!

I have started the year by entering the Tigerprint 'What is love' competition. I always look at their competitions and the entries but I have never had the confidence to enter. But this year I'm going to bite the bullet and make the most of every opportunity!

I would definitely like the thank Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls for the Surface pattern course for this as I have learnt so much and been given the tools and confidence to just give everything a go! I have been sharing my images on Flickr, you can't see everyone’s work for the course on there, but if you want to take a peep you can see mine here.

Today I'm going to try and tackle technical pattern repeats so please check back to see whether I have managed to conquer them!!

Happy 2012,

Megs xxx