A busy week ...


Good Morning,


Well last week over on my May I Design page I announced that I was cancelling my Virtual Christmas Craft Fair. I am gutted about this as I hate cancelling things and letting people down, but I was getting myself so stressed out because I just didn't have the time to do all the things I needed to. I just thought it shouldn't be stressful it should be fun so I decided not to do it.


However, this has meant that I have had more time to work on my Surface pattern course. I am absolutely loving it. The first week was all about inspiration and where to find it and this week about loosening up and mark making. Below are my results from this week:








We have also been given some tips on how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I am ok with photoshop but I definately need more practice with Illustrator. I am feeling so inspired and can't wait to see what I'll come up with next week...

Meg xxx