The Sunday Post... Plymouth

Good Evening,

This weekend I travelled down to Plymouth to visit the Contemporary Craft Festival at Bovey Tracey. I am lucky enough to have friends that live in Devon so I used it as a good excuse to visit them too! We had such a fun weekend. The craft festival was brilliant. It was FILLED with such talented designer makers(and yummy food). I tried to buy at least a card off the stalls that I loved (in support of the just a card campaign) and have taken away a lot of business cards to make some purchases at a later date!


Then in the evening my friends took me to The Barbican and we ate fish and chips on the harbour side it was a perfect end to a fab day.


Oh and in other (very exciting news) on Friday I also made my first delivery of cards to The Merchant's House in Marlborough they are now stocking a selection of my new designs. I have been told they are out on display so I may have to pop in next week and have a peep (how exciting!). If you're in the area please nip in and have a look!


I also have my old card designs on offer in my Etsy shop so take a look here to grab a bargain!

See you soon
xx