The Sunday Post.... Exciting times

Good morning,

Yesterday I travelled up to Lichfield to deliver some of my work to Emporium in Lichfield.It's a lovely gallery filled with lots of lovely designers work from ceramics to painting from textiles to felted dogs! I'm now lucky enough to have some of my work in there too! (yippee)I delivered some large Lichfield stitches, mini stitches, door-scapes and greetings cards.

Emporium Gallery in Lichfield


My mini frames on display in Emporium

My mini frames on display in Emporium



So if you're in area please pop in and have a look. They're a supporter of the Just a Card Campaign too.

Last week I also nipped into the Merchant's House in Marlborough and took a pic of my cards displayed in there <3


Very exciting times. I still have a selection of my old card designs  discounted on my Etsy shop


Happy Father's day to all the Daddies out there hope you have a lovely day.

See you soon
x