A is for Afternoon tea

Hey,

Wow, I have managed to blog two days in a row, this has got to be some kind of record for me!

Today I chained myself to my desk to create my pattern for the letter 'A' and I'm pleased to say it paid off and I have completed it. I'm still not 100% on the colours but I have done different colour ways and these can easily be changed around.

This is my chosen composition in the four different colour ways.

The green design I quite liked and thought it was a bit different.

I then created a visual to show my design on a product. In this case a greetings card.
I also did a visual with a card and also a wrapped present in one of my co-ordinating patterns.




I have really enjoyed doing this first pattern. Beginning to work back in my sketchbook and experiment with media and composition has been really enjoyable. I think I will cover my experiments and developments for each of the letters in this challenge.
 
 I would love to hear what you think of my designs/blog, so please comment with any feedback,
 
see you soon,
 
xx