{ The Sunday Post } Freehand Machine Embroidery Workshop

Good morning,

I have some very exciting news... Next year I'm running a one day freehand machine embroidery workshop at New College in Swindon.


I'll be teaching how to hoop up your fabric and use your domestic sewing machine to stitch freehand and create super exciting wobbly lines. I've never taught before so it's going to be a little bit nerve-racking but I hope to have a fun 4 hours creating some wonderful pics.

If you would like more information please email me at hello@mayidesign.co.uk.

Also, The deadline to get your house or venue portrait order in, in time for Christmas is next weekend Sunday 4th December so please get in touch before then. Prices start from £35 + P&P please either email me at hello@mayidesign.co.uk or fill in the contact form on the right hand side.



Have a wonderful week.
See you soon
x

.